Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Park, Bounce & Play, and Erin Condren

Sunday morning, Greg and I took the boys to the park. It was a little chilly, but the boys had a blast. They love to walk around the entire park and explore. And they love walking through crunchy leaves.


After the boys ran around the whole park, they played on the playground equipment.




The boys were worn out when we got home. They just wanted to relax and watch some cartoons.

Monday, we took the boys to Bounce and Play. Greg was off and it's really one of those places that we need two adults. Evan has absolutely no fear and will go on every single thing that is there (and he does really, really good) Carter will go on the bouncy slides if Greg or I go with him, but he's happy playing in the toddler area with all the fun things in there.

The boys played on this basketball bounce thing forever! They love basketball.

After the boys nap on Monday, Greg took them to the gym so I could get dinner ready and get a few things done around the house. I made Rosemary Olive Oil bread and a Parmesan meatloaf. It was the first meatloaf I've ever made and Greg really liked it. (and he's always claimed to HATE meatloaf) I'll post the recipes later this week.



I also got out our Christmas tree. We're always traveling the weekend of Thanksgiving which is when I'd normally put it up. I don't want to have to worry about getting back from out of town, unpacking and then decorating. I'd like to do it before we leave and have it done. Some people think its too early, others have had their trees up since November 1st--to each their own.

 
As you know, the minivan was not my first choice when it came to getting a new vehicle. So, Greg was very sweet to suggest that I order a little something to make me feel better. I had given him my Christmas list a few weeks earlier so he suggested that I order a phone cover and planner--that they'd look good in the new minivan. I've been waiting on this for a couple of weeks. I've been so excited and it finally came today. Look how pretty this box is!!! (and it did have my address, but I edited that out)

How could somebody not be excited to get a package this pretty?

I got a matching personalized phone case and planner. I had an Erin Condren planner last year and it ran out this month, so this was perfect timing. I'm so excited about my planner, I will probably stay up late filling out the calendar with upcoming events. ;) And the phone case is so pretty, I had one from when I bought my phone but the rubber started coming apart and I wanted something hard, just like this. I'm so happy with it.
 
I hope everybody had a great weekend. Pretty much any 3 day weekend is a great weekend to me. The rest of this week will be spent getting ready for Thanksgiving and seeing family. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is almost here, I feel like this month has flown by.

No comments :

Post a Comment