Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our Little Hams

Tuesday, I got my phone out to take a picture of the boys. I wanted a picture because they were doing something I always used to say I'd never do-eating meals from two different places. Before I had kids, I would see a family in Chick-Fil-A with a Mcdonald's bag for their kids and think to myself "I will not be doing that" Oh, the list of things I said I'd never do as a parent (but find myself doing) gets longer every day. Kelly, from Kelly's Korner, wrote a post yesterday about being the perfect mother before she had kids, so I'm glad it's not just me.

But, that is not the reason for this post. I went to take the pictures and Carter said "No cheese, mommy, no" and did this.

Look at that grumpy face! He was so happy eating his pizza (that we made a special stop for because he asked for it) but he didn't want to smile either.

Seriously?!

Look at those mean eyes, he was telling me "no, mommy!"

So, I flipped the camera on my phone so that they could see themselves as I took the picture. All of a sudden, they were hamming it up for the camera. Carter slowly ate his fry and loved watching himself do every step.


Haha, he just thought it was so neat to watch himself eat.

Look at that smile, they just loved looking at themselves.

I never, ever get smiles like that when I try and take pictures. But, he'll smile like that if he gets to see it.

Everytime, I'd go to put my phone down, they'd yell "more, more"



Haha, they are something!

So happy.

Clearly, this is how I need to take pictures from now on. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment