Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kids Bath Robes

A few weeks ago, the boys had Donuts with Dad at their school. All the dads and granddads were invited to come to the school and have donuts with the kids. The boys were so excited about this. My dad came over and rode with us to school and so the boys were so hyped up before it even started. It was raining that day, so that meant no outside time for the kids and they did this from 8:50-9:30, so the kids got all excited about having dad and granddads there, tons of sugar and then no outdoor time--at the beginning of the school day. Bless their teacher!! I volunteered that day (I volunteer in another class) and it was so cute to see all the dads and granddads leaving and how excited all the kids were. The boys had a blast and I'm so glad my dad and Greg were able to make it.

School is in full swing. It's been hard to get into the groove this semester. Last semester was so intense, I just went from cramming for one test to another and now that I'm only taking one class and it's not as hard as either one was last semester, I have a lot more time and it's been hard to get into a good schedule with studying and homework. I guess it's a good problem to have, but it's just so different from last semester, so it's taking some getting used to.

I had a test coming up, so my mom offered to come over and keep the boys while I left and studied somewhere. I didn't want to waste time driving, so I went to the Mcdonald's that's right next to our house, got some coffee and studied for a solid 2 hours. I ended up making an "A" on the test and I definitely have my mom to thank for that!

I bought a kids bath robe last year on clearance for a couple of dollars. It was so cute, I just couldn't pass it up. I brought it out the other day and the boys loved it. Evan wanted to wear it from the time he woke up until he got dressed and I thought it was the cutest thing ever! Of course, I wanted to get a picture and this is what the boys did when I tried--such stinkers!!

Evan finally uncovered, but would laugh and then cover up again before I could take the picture. He loved this little game and all my pictures turned out blurry.

And this is what this one did while I was trying to get a picture of the robe.

And that started the funny faces. They are a mess!

He finally got out from under the covers but when I went to get a picture, he'd do something like this.

This is the clearest picture I got that morning, but I think he looks so adorable.

I went to Kohl's to look for something a couple days later and they happen to have another robe on clearance for a couple of dollars. They also had moose slippers for 2.00 and I had a coupon--so I got those too. How cute is this?!  


The boys love them and I think they were well worth the few dollars I paid for them. They were 90% off and I had a coupon!

Carter and that tongue.

I'll take this over sticking out his tongue!

While we were at Kohl's, I also found some footie pajamas for 90% off. The boys LOVE footie pajamas. They beg to wear them every night and they even ask to wear them as soon as we get home from school. If they're really good or I need something to bribe them with while we're at a store or somewhere, I can say "I'll let you put on your footie pajamas when we get home" and they are angels!!

I got three of them and they have worn them a lot.


No comments :

Post a Comment