Monday, April 12, 2010

Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things this week:

Warm, sunny weather. I can't get enough! I love having the windows open, spending time on our deck, grilling out, the smell of fresh cut grass, etc.


Southern Living Magazine


The return of Glee. I love this show! Season 2 starts on Tuesday.


"What Southern Women Know (that every woman should)". The first book I've read in 4 months that doesn't deal with pregnancy or babies.


A new playlist for my ipod that includes Adam Lambert's new song "Whatcha Want From Me" Usher's "OMG" Carrie Underwood "Temporaray Home" Taylor Swift "Today Was a Fairytale" Miley Cyrus "When I Look at You" Rihanna "Rude Boy" etc.


We have our next appointment & ultrasound on Wednesday and we'll find out the sexes! I cannot wait. I can't wait to know what we're having and I can't wait to start planning the nursery, shopping for baby stuff, deciding on baby names, etc. Will it be two boys, a boy & a girl, or two girls? The suspense is driving me crazy. Wednesday cannot get here fast enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment