Sunday, June 28, 2009

My beautiful babies.


Anybody who knows me, knows that I do not have a green thumb. I'm working on that, though. Now that we have our own place with an area to plant some pretty flowers and a nice vegetable garden, I've been really wanting to get into gardening. I went to the local library and checked out "Gardening for Dummies" and "Gardening 1-2-3". I also went to wal-mart and bought a little herb garden kit for my kitchen window. Everything you need is in the box along with very specific instructions. I was a little worried that I wouldn't get them to grow, but they are coming along quite nicely. If I'm able to keep them alive then I'll move onto planting some plants in pots outside on the deck and then finally planting plants in the yard.

No comments :

Post a Comment