Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Class Update

We had our pole dance class toinght. We only have 2 more classes left and then we shoot the video. I'm not doing the video, but everybody else in my class has decided to do it. The video is done professionally by 3 different camera men and in front of a whole roomfull of woman waiting to film their video. You get a sexy outfit and do the routine by yourself. All the girls are giving the videos to their husbands as gifts at the end. Some of the husbands don't even know that there is a video shoot at the end of class, so they're going to be very surprised when they get their gift. I feel like I've come a long way in that past 8 weeks. It's been hard, harder than I thought it would be. It's not just about memorized some steps, you have to learn moves, some of which are very physically demanding, all while in heels, a man's button shirt and trying to look sexy. It's completely out of my comfort zone but I am so glad I took it. I really look forward to my time with my girls. It's me and 3 other girls from work and we have a blast! After this class ends they will start another class on the same night called "Strip Aerobics" and we've all decided to sign up for that one. It's a more upbeat exercise class whereas the one we're taking now is more of a slow and sexy. Either way, when I'm with my girls from work, I know we're going to be having a great time!

Greg told me today that we're going camping on Friday. It is 11:00pm on Wednesday and we both have to work all day tomorrow and Friday so I'm not sure when I'm going to prepare for this camping trip but I am very excited! I love getting out of the house and doing things. There's showers and toilets near the campsite, so I will be a happy camper. I just need to sit down a make a list of everything we might need and make a quick trip to Target tomorrow after work. I'm really looking forward to this, I've only been camping once and that was several years ago and I enjoyed it then. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing the couple we're going with. We always have a great time when we hang out with them. Hopefully we can get organized and packed before we leave on Friday. This should be interesting. Wish me luck.

No comments :

Post a Comment