Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reading and Watching

Right now I'm reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. I really like it so far. It's about a drug addict/alcoholic. It's different than other books I've read because it doesn't really use much punctuation or quotation marks. It takes a little getting used to but after a couple pages in, you don't even notice it. His writing kind of reminds me of Chuck Palahniuk who wrote "Choke" and "Invisible Monsters"
a million little pieces Pictures, Images and Photos
I borrowed "Lost" seasons 1-4 on dvd from my sister Caroline when I went to Georgia for 4th of July. I love it!! I'm so hooked. The last season is starting in September and I've been wanting to get into for awhile. I knew if I waiting until after the series was over, I'd end up hearing about how it ended before I'd be able to watch it on dvd. We're on season 3 right now and it's getting so interesting. There's so many unanswered questions. I can't wait to see how it all ends.
lost Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment :

  1. We did the same thing with Lost last summer. Watched every season from the beginning until were caught up and ready when it came back on. It does boggle the mind, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete