Tuesday, September 15, 2009

80's Theme Party

So, Greg and I have decided to throw an 80's theme party. We've been talking about it for years, but never got around to it. One night we were talking with some friends of ours and the topic of 80's music came up and we decided that we were finally going to do it. I'm so excited. It's going to be on Saturday, September 26. I've already downloaded over 200 80's songs to play, bought some bright pink leggings, a bright blue top, and some jelly bracelets. I'm going to try on the outfit tonight and see what else it needs. I plan to cut the collar of the blue shirt so it goes over one of my shoulders and wear a brightly colored tank top underneath. We ordered some candy ciggarettes and are going shopping for an 80's trivia game this weekend. I looked online for fun 80's refreshments and it looks like candy was big, so we'll get plenty of that as well as some Barltes and James wine coolers. We're going to have 80's movies playing on the tv on mute, like "Top Gun" and "Sixteen Candles". If anybody has any other ideas, please let me know. I cannot wait to take pictures of everybody's fun 80's outfits and post them on here. This a picture I found online of 80's style. Oh my, that hair is something! I can't wait to see if anybody comes to the party with some big, 80's hair.



Exciting news! My friend Emily gave birth to a baby boy, Aiden Christopher, last night. I'm so happy for her. Congrats Emily!!

1 comment :