Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Shows

Today is the start of the TV fall season. The shows I'm most excited about premier tonight- "Survivor" and "The Community" with Joel Mchale. I love Joel Mchale and I watch him on The Soup on E! every week. Normally I don't watch shows on tv, I wait until they come out on dvd and then watch them, but I've got into several shows by watching them on DVD so this fall I'll have a lot to tivo like "Heroes", "How I Met Your Mother", "The Office" and starting September 30th, a new Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I know I'm way too old to be watching things on Mtv, but I can't help it. The challenges are so addicting and I can't stop. The preview for the upcoming season looks so good, I can't help but watch it.

I can't wait to see the new season of Survivor. I get so into it and I hope there's a good cast this season. I usually know the person I like the most on the first episode and pretty much stick to it for the whole season. And I usually know who I don't like immediately. Last season, it was Coach. He was the biggest jerk and I hated him from the first day. We'll see if there's anybody that awful on this season. I know a lot of people are burned out on Survivor and don't watch it anymore, but I didn't get into it until recently, so I still love it. Here's this season's cast.



I will definitely post a review of Community later this week and let you guys know what I thought of it. I hope it's good!

1 comment :

  1. I TiVo'd Community and watched it tonight. I thought it was pretty funny in an offbeat sort of way.

    ReplyDelete