Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spiders!

So, I came home yesterday to find this! He is freakin' huge! He looks like a baby trantula. Greg wasn't home so I had to kill him all by myself. (which was quite the ordeal) We called around to find somebody to come spray the house and everybody requires you to sign a year contract that ends up costing more than 300.00 f0r the year. I couldn't believe how much it was, but this spider was too big not to do it. All I've been thinking about since then was spiders, I feel like they're crawling all over me. When we got home today and opened up the back door there was another one that was big and fat like this one crawling on the deck, so now I'll probably be freaked out the whole weekend. The bug sprayer can't come out until Tuesday, I don't know how I'm going to make it. I really hope we don't see another one of these.

No comments :

Post a Comment