Wednesday, November 24, 2010

March 6

I know where I'll be on March 6, 2011.



The Grand Opening of Kohl's in Charlottesville. Very exciting. We live in a small town that has very, very limited shopping and Kohl's is one of my favorite stores. It'll be about 7 miles south of where I live. No more late night road trips after the boys are in bed to a Kohl's that's over 40 miles away. Kohl's has the best sales! I love them for everything--home decor, holiday decorations, bedding, pajamas, clothes, purses, jewelry, and most of all baby clothes! They have such a great selection of Carter's brand clothing and they always have great deals on them. They also have 4 books at the check out with coordinating stuffed animals. They change these out periodically. The books and stuffed animals are $5.00 a piece and all the profits go to charity! I love it. I can't wait until the grand opening. I better start saving now. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment