Monday, November 3, 2014

Chick-Fil-A and Cards

Thursday, after bible study, the boys and I met Caroline at Chick-Fil-A. Going to Chick-Fil-A after bible study has become our routine, sometimes we meet up with other moms for a play date, sometimes it's aunt Caroline, and sometimes, it's just us, but we love going to CFA after bible study every week.

The boys playing before Aunt Caroline got there.

The boys are such goobers. They try and talk to me through the glass, no matter how many times I tell them I can't hear them. So, Evan decided to start using hand signals. haha.

Caroline brought the boys Halloween cards and they were so excited. They love getting cards, they love seeing their names on the envelope. They had Caroline read them out loud.

I love the age the boys are at right now. They get so excited about such small things and are so appreciative of things like this. They can fight like crazy, not listen very well and get sassy, but the sweetness outweighs all the negative aspects of this age.

I was glad that Caroline got to see them open the cards.

Evan looking at all the details and stickers that she put on there for them.

After Chick-Fil-A, the boys and I had several errands to run. It was a long day, but they were troopers. They were being very sweet in Target. This is Evan giving Carter a hug just because.

We went to Kohl's to use a coupon and the boys played with the display toys for a long time. I had to get  home so I could go to my class, but we stayed as long as we could.

That night, after the boys went to bed, I made little treat bags to give to their classmates at the Halloween party they had at school. Me and two other moms planned the Halloween party and one of my duties was making treat bags. These were so simple to make (I only had to make 13) and they were cheap. I already had the bags and ribbon, I got the ghost peeps for 70% off at Michael's and the chocolates and graham crackers didn't cost much.

No comments :

Post a Comment