Saturday, July 31, 2010

Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats

I don't think I've tried a new recipe since I found out I was pregnant. I love trying new recipes, but I've just been too tired. But, last night while I was at Target, I saw these.


Mmmm....strawberry marshmallows and on the back was a recipe for strawberry rice krispie treats. The perfect treat for me to make--it's super easy and fast and I get to try a new recipe. They were so easy to make. Just melt 3 tablespoons of butter in the microwave, add the bag of marshmallows to the buter, toss to coat and put back in the microwave for a minute or so until the marshmallows are melted. Add 6 cups of rice krispies and stir together. Pour into a 13x9 pan that has been coated with non-stick spray and pack tight. Let cool and cut into bars. We both thought they were really good--so good that we didn't even get a picture of them before we dug in.

No comments :

Post a Comment