Wednesday, August 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--4 days late.

Over on "Just to Keep in Touch" she is doing a 30 Day Blog Journal. Each day there's a different topic, such as favorite song, a recipe, a photo of you recently, etc. I just discovered this today, but I thought it'd be fun to participate. I love things like this and thought it'd be a great way to do some blogging that wasn't all about the babies. With only 2 weeks to go, it's hard to talk about other things besides the pregnancy. I'll still post updates, but now I have something else to blog about. I'm going to go ahead and do days 1-4 today and start doing them daily tomorrow.

Oh, and on the days that I have to pick a favorite, I will not just pick one. I am the most indecisive person ever and have several favorites of everything.

Day 1-Favorite Song

This is so hard because I love music and my favorite songs are constantly changing, but some that I never get tired of are:

"Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean

"Run" George Strait

"Don't Let Go" En Vogue

"Boys of Summer"-
any version (Don Henley, The Ataris, DJ Sammy)

"Message in a Bottle" The Police

"Stronger" Kanye West
(I wish I didn't like his music because he's such a jerk, but I can't help it)

"The Last Thing On My Mind" Patty Loveless

"Escena Final" Belanova
This is such a pretty song, but I couldn't find an official video, so I just downloaded this random one if you wanted to hear the song.



Day 2--Favorite Movie

"Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind" is hands down one of my favorite movies of all time. If you haven't seen it, rent it. It's so good. It's an indie and some of the movie is a little weird, but the ending is soooooooooo good! I love this movie.
eternal sunshine for the spotless mind Pictures, Images and Photos

"Cloverfield"
cloverfield Pictures, Images and Photos

And I'm a sucker for comedies like Old School, Talledega Nights, Saving Sarah Marshall, Office Space, Super Troopers. Sometimes I just want to relax with a movie that I don't have to think about.

Day 3--Favorite TV Show

I have a few, but my absolute favorite is "Survivor" I can't wait for the new season on September 15. I think I like it so much because it's something Greg and I both enjoy and we get so into it. We never tivo it, we always watch it live-always. We look forward to each new episode and it's so much fun picking our favorite & least favorite characters.
Survivor Pictures, Images and Photos

The Soup. I know I've mentioned this on my blog before, but I love Joel Mchale--I think he's so funny. I've been watching The Soup for years and I'll be so sad when he's not hosting it anymore.
Joel McHale Pictures, Images and Photos

Tosh.0. This is a new favorite of mine. I think Daniel Tosh is really clever and his show makes me laugh everytime.
Tosh.0 Pictures, Images and Photos

Teen Mom. I have no idea why, but I'm addicted to this show. I'm way too old for it, but I can't stop myself from watching it.
Teen Mom Pictures, Images and Photos

Other favorites include: ER, Scrubs, Sex & the City, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Entourage, and Glee

Day 4--Favorite Books

The Lovely Bones
The Lovely Bones Pictures, Images and Photos

The Pilot's Wife
The Pilots Wife.  Anita Shreve. Hardback  Price $1.50 Pictures, Images and Photos

Bergdorf Blondes
bergdorf blondes Pictures, Images and Photos

What Southern Women Know (that every woman should)

G.R.I.T.S

grits Pictures, Images and Photos

Are You There Vodka It's Me Chelsea
are you ther vodka? Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments :

Post a Comment