Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal-Day 6



Day 6- 20 Favorite Things

1. My Family-this includes everybody, Greg, our twins who will be here in 12 days, my wonderful parents, my favorite sister, my huge extended family of several aunts, uncles, cousins, my in-laws, my favorite nephew-Ian, etc.


Greg and I are our wedding day

Me & My Dad, Mom and Favorite sister

Me with my favorite nephew, Ian



2. Our Two Cats, Izzie and Rusty






3. Pumpkin Patches



4. Raspberry Mocha Frappachinos from Starbucks

Starbucks Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Apple Cinnamon Scented Candles

Betty Crocker Cinnamon Apple Sugar Cookie Candles Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Lip Gloss--my favorite is Lip Smackers Dr. Pepper

dr. pepper Pictures, Images and Photos

7. Planners (and basically any office supplies-sharpies, paperclips, notebooks, etc)

8. Scrapbooking

My scrapbooking room



9. Traveling

Greg & I in DC

In Hollywood, California

In Mexico


In New York City

In Jamaica


10. TV on DVD--you get to watch a whole series at once and no commercials.

the sopranos Pictures, Images and Photos

11. Music--I love all kinds of music and love to have it playing when I'm getting ready, when I'm cleaning, when I'm driving, etc.

ipod touch Pictures, Images and Photos

12. The Soup on E!

The Soup on E! Pictures, Images and Photos

13. Cooking and trying new recipes




14. Blogging and reading blogs. My favorite read is Kelly's Korner.

15. Desert Wine. Mmmmmm.....


My favorite desert wine from a local vineyard here in Virginia



16. My Nintendo DS and Wi

DS. Pictures, Images and Photos

17. Reading magazines

US Weekly Pictures, Images and Photos

18. My Honda CRV



19. Drinks from Sonic
sonic drinks Pictures, Images and Photos

20. Pictures--I love taking them, I love looking through old pictures, I love scrapbooking them, I love photography blogs, I love pix-messages, I love anything to do with pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment