Friday, August 13, 2010

37 Week Check-Up

Yesterday we had our 37 week check-up. Everything went good, the heartbeats sound great. I have not progressed any on my own since my last appoinment, I'm still just 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So, my c-section is scheduled for Wednesday, August 18th--just 5 days away. I can't believe this is our last weekend before the boys get here. We're going to take advantage of this weekend and get all the last minute things done. I'm so ready for them to get here, but I'm a little nervous. Luckily my mom will be here when we get home from the hospital and she's staying until Greg's parents come out in early September, & my dad and sister are coming to visit for Labor day weekend. So, we should have plenty of help for at least the first 4-5 weeks. Hopefully, after that we'll be in a routine and be fine just the two of us with the boys. If not, I know our families will be willing to still help us out until we are ok on our own.

We hope to get the nursery, boy's bathroom, and the guest bedroom/bathroom in the basement all set up and ready to go this weekend. I'll post some pictures of our progress. We have posted some pictures of what we've done so far on our Shutterfly account.

No comments :

Post a Comment