Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall TV

I was very excited for the new seasons of my favorite shows this fall. Several posts ago, I said I would post my reviews/opinions of the shows I'm watching this fall, so here it goes.

The Community- I'm not very impressed. I had high hopes for this show since it stars Joel Mchale, who I absolutely love. I watch his show, "The Soup" on E! every week and he's so funny. I was so excited when I heard he had a comedy coming to NBC this fall, but unfortunately, it's not that good. It's kinda cheesy. It's not really funny and it's a little boring. I've only seen two episodes, so I'm going to give it a little more time. I really hope it gets better.

Survivor- I love this show. I really look forward to watching this every Thursday evening. It's the only show we watch live. Most shows we tivo and watch a few days later, but not this show. We are always so excited to see what's going to happen next. This season there is a hateful jerk on there named Russell. He's an awful person and so full of himself. He's mean and is only there to make everybody miserable. He owns an oil company and has made it clear that he doesn't need the money, he's just on there to manipulate people. It's so annoying. There was another jerk on there to, Ben, but he got voted out last night. I'm not sure who I want to win the game yet. I have some people I like, Jaison, Ashley, & Mick, but it's still a little early for me to have a favorite.

The Office- I absolutely love this show and will never get tired of it. Some shows stop being funny after a couple of seasons but not this show. It's hilarious. And next week Pam & Jim get married, which I can't wait to see. They are the cutest couple ever.

How I Met Your Mother- This show is really funny. My favorite character is Barney played by Neil Patrick Harris (Dougie Howser).

Heroes- We have the first 2 episodes of this season tivo'd, we're currently watching season 3 on dvd and want to get caught up before we start watching season 4, so I don't know how this season is so far, but I'm sure it's good. I love Heroes. It's not really my type of tv show, I usually like reality shows and comedies, but there's something addicting about this show. It's so good. Plus, it's full of hot guys!

The Amazing Race- this is the first time we've ever watched this show and we've only seen 1 episode, but I think we're going to like it. The first episode was 2 hours, which is way too long for me, but other than that, it was pretty good. I like seeing how the teams treat each other when they're stressed out. Some teams are so positive and supportive and others are so hateful.

And 2 shows that I know I'm way too old to be watching but I just can't help myself.

The Hills- I haven't watched this in a couple of seasons because it was so
ridiculous. It's very staged and kinda boring, but then this season they brought back Kristin Cavelerri from Laguna Beach, so I had to watch it. I love Laguna Beach. The first episode had a lot of drama in it, so I'm hooked. I will have to watch the entire season now. Damnit.

Real World/Road Rules Challenge- I love these challenges. I cannot get enough. I've been looking forward to this one ever since the last one ended. They are so full of drama, I just can't stop watching. I've been addicted to the challenges for quite some time, so I know all the players and who they don't like, who they've dated, etc. All they do is compete during the day and drink and party at night, which has led to some great fights. I know that this show is so ridiculous and stupid and that I'm far too old to be watching it, but I just can't help it. It's one of my favorite shows!

No comments :

Post a Comment