Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Favorites


I'm linking up with Lyndsie for "Friday's Favorites" I always love her fun link up topics. This is my first time linking up with Friday's Favorites, the topic is "Favorite Wedding Photos". I couldn't resist-I had to participate.

Greg and I did a "weddingmoon", we had a destination wedding and honeymoon all in one in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We stayed at Sandals resort and loved it!

Here's some of my favorite pictures.

The gazebo overlooking the ocean where the ceremony took place.


I love this one of us on the beach at sunset, the timing of our ceremony was perfect and we were able to get some really pretty pictures.
Greg hates this picture because his thumb is up. I love it.

I pretty much love any picture of him kissing my cheek, forehead, etc, I just think they're sweet.
They matched the flowers to my dress so well.

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely LOVE your dress!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete