Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy Boys

I've been super busy with the boys the past couple of days. They've decided to grow up so fast!! Carter started crawling yesterday and Evan said his first word on Saturday--not mama, not dada, but "Carter"!! He loves his brother. I've been trying to catch him on the video camera saying it. I have some videos of Carter crawling, that I've uploaded to youtube. You can just click the link on the right side of my blog for the videos. Sorry this is so short. I'm worn out. I have no idea what I'm going to do when Evan starts crawling too, although he's super close. He can army crawl like a champ! I expect him to start crawling like Carter any day now. I've been worrying about eating healthy and exercising, but I think maybe after they both start crawling I won't have anything to worry about! ;)

1 comment :

  1. All of the girls I know who have young children are fairly skinny -- since they had the kids who are crawling! Additional execise seems a bit superfluous! Janet

    ReplyDelete