Friday, April 5, 2013

April Photodump

These pictures uploaded out of order, but this is just a photodump post anyways, so I'm not worried about it.

Going on the advice from my friend, Brandi, I tried spicy bok choy. It was so good! I loved it. I'll do a post soon with the recipe.

I took the boys outside in the yard the other day to play and they were hiding from me in the trees. I thought they looked so cute!

Me and Evan. He was imitating my expressions.

The boys were being so silly.

The boys using their t-ball sets we got them for Easter last year.

A couple of days in a row, after we put the boys to bed, Evan would go turn on his light and get in bed and read himself a book and then go to sleep. We would go to bed and see that his light was still on, so I snapped this picture of him sleeping. It's blurry, but I can never get pictures of them sleeping in bed because it's too dark. I also think it's so adorable that he reads to himself.

I took the boys to story time at the library for the first time ever. It's geared towards 2 year olds so there was dancing, music, a short story with participation. It was the first time we'd gone to that library (and only their second time ever going to a library at all) and they were very excited about the kids section with the bead maze. The boys did really good for about 15 minutes, but then they just got up and walked out of the room to go play with the bead maze. I actually still consider story time a success because they were so good while we were in there. I'm going to try it a couple more times and hopefully they can last the whole time.

Our story time instagram collage.
We went to the park one day to get some energy out.


We got Peter Pan on Netflix and the boys LOVE it. I had never seen it before and I'm not impressed, but the boys like it, so I can deal with it. There's flying and pirates, so they're happy. They sat still and just loved it.

I love how Evan watches movies now. He'll lay like that on the floor.

Another picture from our trip to the park. The boys were getting leaves for their pretend kitchen and acting like they were cooking them up and would offer them to me to eat.

The boys love trucks, school buses, airplanes, tractors, etc. All the typical boy things. Greg actually sped up for the boys to see a dump truck that was driving next to us. They get such a kick out of big trucks.

We had a play date at a friends house this week. Their friend had a remote control truck and the boys had so much fun playing with it. You can see they have their fleeces on still, once they're on, they don't like to take them off.

That's been the past couple of days for us. It has finally started to feel like spring, so it's weird seeing all these pictures of the boys in their fleeces when today we were outside in short sleeves playing.

No comments :

Post a Comment