Monday, August 26, 2013

Harlem Park

While staying with my parents a couple months ago, I took the boys to the Harlem Park. It's the closest park I know of to my parents house. I don't think I've ever seen anybody there, ever. The boys like it and we have been there every time we go out for Thanksgiving.
 
It's a pretty good sized park with lots to do.
 

I got the boys Sonic before we went and they were running a special where a large was cheaper than a small, so the boys each got large strawberry lemonades.





Evan loves the seesaw, but Carter could care less about them.

Carter climbed up here and I wanted to get a picture of him up.

And then he did this. They think it's hilarious to about give me a heart attack!

They are definitely part monkey! ;)

I don't know if it's the massive cup or the fact that these pictures are 2 months old, but he look so tiny to me here. :(

This is what I deal with when trying to get them to smile. Evan squinting his eyes and grunting "cheese"

But I ended up getting a cute one.

I have no idea what this is, but I don't think it was something that was supposed to be at the park. The boys got a hold of it and had the best time rolling it across the park.

Probably shouldn't have let them mess with it, but they were showing such good team work. :)


This is the only park that we've ever been to that has a Little Tikes play house at it. The boys love that.

Inside the house, red cheeked and hot.


After playing at the park, we met Aunt Caroline for Mexican. She didn't know what to expect as far as eating out at a sit down restaurant with two wild boys, but they actually did really good. Now, if only the food was half as good as the boys behavior, it would have been a good lunch. I was not impressed with this restaurant. I don't think I've ever said that about a Mexican restaurant before.

But, it was nice to have a little lunch with the four of us.

I know these recap posts are especially boring, tons of pictures of each park we went to with commentary on what the boys thought of it, what I thought of it, blah, blah, blah. I know it's more boring than my normal posts, but I really just love having these in depth posts to look back at. I'm almost done with the recap posts. Very soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment