Monday, April 28, 2014

Muffins With Mom

Recapping our week and Muffins with Mom.

Tuesday after the boys nap, it was raining, so we didn't have soccer practice. So, Greg and I took them to the library. It was the first time Greg has gone to the library with us and the boys were so excited to show him this game. They love this checkerboard set. They like to organize and stack the pieces.

They could have done this for quite awhile.

This is our morning routine. Evan always wakes up first and he comes down and get in bed and watches tv on my ipad. Carter joins him when he wakes up. We started this because there was awhile that Evan was waking up really early, but now it's become a nice routine in the morning. It gives them a little time to wake up and I get a chance to get ready. They can pick something off Disney Jr, PBS Kids, or our Netflix account.

Evan is like the cat we don't have, he's such a goober.

Wednesday night, the boys were going to go to church with me, but they wouldn't take a nap, and that meant an early bedtime. So, we all met for dinner at Mellow Mushroom and then I left from there and went to church and Greg took the boys home to do bath and bedtime.

The boys were good at dinner. I'm glad that Greg can/is willing to do bath and bedtime by himself sometimes. Such a trooper!

Thursday morning, another morning, another show.

Thursday morning, after dropping off the boys at school, my mom and I went shopping. Then, we met my sister for lunch. Mmmm....sushi.

After lunch, I went to the boys school for Muffins with Mom at the boys school. (I skipped my muffin after that massive lunch, though!) The boys have been so excited for this. They were so cute and excited when I got there.

Carter spilled applesauce on his shirt at lunch and I guess this is the shirt that I had in his bag for his change of clothes. He was a little shy when we first sat down, but he came around.

Had to get some pictures with these two.

The boys had a picture puzzle on popsicle sticks. I had been hearing bits and pieces about this all week and figured something was happening with a puzzle. It's perfect because they're so into puzzles right now. Look at that concentration!

Carter was excited to show me his puzzle.

Then the boys each gave me a card that was decorated with stickers and had a picture of them inside with why they love me.

They both said the same thing: because I make them muffins.


I think these are such a cute craft idea.

They've done these so much since coming home, they love them.

I love going to special things at the boys school. I can't believe there's only 3 weeks of school left. I signed them up for a summer "playcation" at their new preschool, so they'll still be getting some fun interaction with others over the summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment