Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tomato Recipes

I'm taking a quick break from blogging about our week to post some recipes we've tried over the past couple of days. We have had a ton of tomatoes from our garden, so I've been making all kinds of tomatoe recipes. In addition to making these, I gave away two HUGE bowls worth of tomatoes because we couldn't eat them fast enough.

I made this tomato pie recipe that I found on Scissors and Spatulas. If you haven't been to her blog, you have to check it out, she always has the best craft ideas and recipes. I loved this dish!



I know I wrote about this on another post, but I wanted to include it in this post. We've actually had this twice in the past week. The first time I made it according to the recipe, but the second time I left out the shrimp and added 10 tomatoes instead of the 5 that the recipe calls for. I actually liked it better that way.


I love this Orzo with Feta and Tomatoes from Rachel Ray. It's so simple and tasty. It would be good as a side dish, but we eat a bowl of it as an entree. It's really quick and easy to make. You should definitely try it.

No comments :

Post a Comment