Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Playdates & Rainy Days

Monday, we had our weekly moms of multiples playdate. There were 2 different pools and a splash pad set up to play with.

Although, I'm pretty sure the boys' favorite part of any playdate is the snack. :) Here they are enjoying yummy apple muffins.
 This is the only house that has a dog in our moms of multiples group and the boys love it! They were so excited when they saw the dog and laughed anytime it'd come near them.
 When we got home, I decided to let the boys color for the first time ever. I got them two used desks at a yard sale for just a few dollars each, just so they could color/paint and I wouldn't have to worry about the desks getting ruined. They had a great time.
 Tuesday was nasty and rainy. It was raining so hard that we decided to just stay home for the day. The boys love taking their Sesame Street flash cards and dumping them out on the floor and then picking them up and putting them in their buckets. This keeps them entertained for the longest time. They spent a little time jumping on our bed, playing on the slide in the basement, and of course, making a huge mess.
 I put on "The Little Mermaid" for me them. They watched a little bit of it. I like the Disney movies that have tons of songs in them like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King.
 Today, the ground was still pretty wet in the morning from all the rain we got yesterday and last night, so we decided to go to the mall. We stopped by Greg's work on the way and the boys took a walk with him. They LOVED seeing Daddy in the middle of the day.
 The boys really like going to the mall. They love when other kids are there to play with. After they played for awhile, we hit up the Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale. I'm obsessed with their hand soap and I had a coupon, so I stocked up.
 After the boys nap, we let them go outside and play. I gave them popsicles for the first time ever. Don't they look thrilled. haha.

Greg and I were sitting and watching the boys play when Evan came over. I got up to get his chair set up in between our chairs and turned around and found that he had made himself at home in my seat. I got the boys cute plastic chairs from a consignment shop in the Spring, but they seem to like our chairs was more.

I let the boys play with sidewalk chalk this afternoon also. They loved it, they used it for quite awhile.

It rained Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday. I'm so glad today was sunny and it's supposed to be nice the rest of the week. I feel like I talk about the weather on my blog all the time, I'm obsessed. Before I had kids, I could have cared less if it rained. Now, it makes a huge difference if me and the boys are stuck in the house all day.

No comments :

Post a Comment