Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

I meant to post about Valentine's Day sooner, but got busy doing other things. The boys had school on Valentine's day and it was a day that I volunteered at their school.

I got this picture on Valentine's. Carter came up to me on Wednesday at Chick-Fil-A, crying for a minute and holding his ear, then went back to playing. I just assumed Evan hit him or something, but then Thursday morning he had this huge bruise on his earlobe. I didn't even know you could bruise and earlobe. He hasn't complained about it and it doesn't seem to bother him, but it looks awful.

Anyways, I was terrible about getting pictures on Valentine's Day, we were so rushed getting out of the house Thursday morning, I didn't even get a picture of the boys in their Valentine's day shirts. :( The kids decorated bags for preschool and those were ready when they got to school. You put the Valentine's in the bags and then they got to take them home at the end of the day.

The boys were so hyped up when they left school and got their bags. They couldn't wait to open them. When we got home, they had some lollipops and got some stickers out and then took a nap. I didn't get any pictures of the Valentine's they got or anything. I know there was something in the air because I could hear the kids outside the classroom while I was volunteering and they were all HYPED up, they must have known it was Valentine's day and they were going to get candy.

Greg and I didn't do anything special, we actually got Dairy Queen for dinner and brought it home and ate.

Here's a picture of the Valentine's the boys handed out. Evan gave out the dinasour ones and Carter gave out the truck ones. I kept meaning to get a better picture of these since it was their first time handing out Valentine's but I just never got around to it.

We had nice Valentine's day, but definitely very low key.

No comments :

Post a Comment