Monday, October 11, 2010

Behind On Blogging

I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with our families. I knew we would eventually have kids and I wanted a way to share pictures, videos, stories, etc with our families since they all live in other states. I have not been doing a good job at posting updates on the boys, so I'll try and do better. The boys are still eating every 3 hours, so we don't have a ton of free time. I'd say that once they start going further between feedings or sleeping through the night, then I'll have more time, but I know that's probably not the case. When they hit those milestones, then they'll also probably start new things, like being awake more during the day, crawling, etc. that will keep me equally as busy, so I'll try harder at making time to update our family blog when the boys are sleeping.

Evan is due for a feeding in 10 minutes, so I'll just post some recent pictures that we've taken, and I'll do a longer post with how they're doing later.

Both boys have been smiling and cooing. It's so cute. It's hard to catch it on camera, but I we were able to catch Evan smirking. I love his little fist up there, like he's posing.

The picture is blurry, but I think it's such a cute picture of Evan. We were trying to catch both boys smiling, but it didn't work out that way. But, we were able to catch Evan with a big grin on his face.

The boys started sleeping in their cribs a week or two ago.


Evan sleeping in his crib.

Greg was grilling out, so he posed with the boys wearing their "Daddy's BBQ Buddy" onsies. They are size 0-3 months, but still a little big on the boys.



Getting both boys to look at the camera is quite a challenge. It's hard to get either of them to look a the camera.
We have so many footy pajamas. We have over 30 pairs. I love them. I think the boys look so cute in them. I look forward to getting them ready for bed, so I can put them in their cute little pajamas. I wanted to get a picture of them in their cute matching pajamas.
I don't know why this picture uploaded sideways. But, I think it's a good one of Carter. We were trying to catch him smiling, but of course he would only do it before I got the camera out and after I put it away.


Well, Evan is starting to stir, so I better get a bottle ready. I'll post more again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment