Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunday Recap

Greg had to work on Sunday from 6-1, so we didn't do much on Sunday. I was able to go to the grocery store without the boys while my mom and Caroline kept them. After Greg got off work, we went out to lunch and then to Dairy Queen for dessert. It was nice to get out just the two of us. When we got home, we realized that the Greg, Evan and Carter all had the same shirt on, so we tried to get a few pictures and then went on a walk. Evan & Carter tried out their new sunglasses and looked super cute. Evan seemed to like his more than Carter did, but maybe he'll come around. That evening we just relaxed at the house. My mom and Caroline got up and left early on Monday morning. It was so nice to see them, even if it was just for a couple of days. It helped out so much having them here while Greg had to work. I can't wait until their next trip up here. Our next visitor will be my friend Brandi that lives in Los Angeles. I've known her since 6th grade, she's my oldest friend and I can't wait to see her the first weekend in November!!

Here's some pictures from the weekend.

Greg, Evan & Carter- all in their matching blue polo shirts.

The four of us.
Carter in his sunglasses.
Evan in his sunglasses. I think he looks so cute!!
On our date while my mom and Caroline watched the boys for us.

No comments :

Post a Comment