Friday, October 1, 2010

Show Us Where You Live-Dining Room

It's "Show Us Where You Live-Dining Rooms" over on Kelly's Korner. This is the 3rd week of Show Us Where You Live, but it's the first week that I've had the time to take the pictures and do this post. I hope to be able to continue with the rest of the tour. Here's our dining room.

Believe it or not, Greg loves this purple color.


We got the picture from Kirkland's. I love that store, I find something in there everytime I go and they have such good prices.







My goal for this year was to fill this wine rack with wines from local vineyards that we've visited, but being pregnant for 8 months out of the year prevented us from going wine tasting, so I probably won't get this done for a while.

1 comment :

  1. I love those two colors together - they are beautiful and I never would have thought to match them like that. Your dining room is beautiful! Have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete