Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's Meals "Simple Sesame Noodles"

Lindsie over on "A Love Worth Waiting For" is having "Monday's Meals" where everybody shares a recipe that they like. It's a great way to get some fresh ideas on what to cook for supper. I've been so lucky to have my mom here helping with the boys so I've been able to cook some this past week. I tried a couple new recipes as well as some of my go to favorites. This recipe is from Pioneer Woman. I love her, I know if I get a recipe from her website that it's going to be delicious. Simple Sesame Noodles are so easy to make. Greg doesn't think it counts as a meal unless there's meat, so I marinated some chicken breast in teriakyi sauce all day and then grilled and it went great with the noodles. Some other recipes that I made this week were Paula Deen's Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Pioneer Woman's Tomato Cream Pasta, Italian Chicken, Pumpkin Cheesecake, etc. I'll try and post the recipes for those later.

Simple Sesame Noodles

Ingredients
• 12 ounces, fluid Thin Noodles, Cooked And Drained
• 1/4 cups Soy Sauce
• 2 Tablespoons Sugar
• 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
• 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
• 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
• 1/2 teaspoons Hot Chili Oil
• 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
• 2 Tablespoons Hot Water
• 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin



Instructions
Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with green onions and toss.

No comments :

Post a Comment