Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I know--two posts in one day, crazy! I missed last weeks "What I'm Loving Wednesday" so this week's post may seem extra long because it's two weeks worth of stuff I'm loving. I'm linking up with Jamie for this post.

I'm loving the warmer weather! The dogwood trees are blooming, my tulips and hyacinths (sp?) are blooming in the front yard, we're sleeping with the windows open, we're grilling out, we're taking walks.

I'm loving this soap from Bath & Body Works, I went to buy some more and found their "Fresh Picked" series (fresh picked cherries, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, & apples), so I stocked up on yummy scents that are perfect for spring and summer. And they were having a sale!I'm loving Book Beginnings and Book Ends. I love having a set book to read with a schedule and discussion posts that hold me accountable. I wanted to read the book I'm reading right now, but I haven't heard of the next two books on the list, so I'm excited to be exposed to something I might not have read otherwise.


I'm loving this watch from Target. It's only 12.99 and it's so bright and summery.


I'm also loving all the pretty dresses that are coming out, I bought this one last week from Target, and I'm looking forward to buying a few more from Old Navy. I didn't used to be a dress person, but they're so versatile, they can be dressed down or dressed up depending on whether I'm meeting somebody for a playdate or going out on a real date with Greg. ;) Plus, I can wear a sweater or cardigan over them in the spring and then wear them alone when the weather gets hot.





I'm loving that I've already got the boys Easter outfits. I found the ones that they'll wear on Easter Day at Target and my mom sent me the polo shirts to go with their khaki shorts for when they go visit the Easter Bunny at the mall.



Also, I'm loving the little surprise my mom tucked away in the package she mailed me with the boys shirts in them. A Kohl's giftcard!! :) I love getting mail and packages, I love giftcards, and I love Kohl's--I was very excitedI'm loving that we got the exciting news that somebody we know is expecting! I love pregnant people, babies, buying baby gifts, baby showers--all of it. I can't wait to share who in a later post, after I make sure that it's ok to tell the entire world (aka the 3 people who read my blog).

I'm loving that I'm ordering an Ipad 2 today!!! I cannot wait. I'm going to get a cute, pink cover to go on it. There's a 4-5 week wait on them, which stinks, but I'm still excited to be getting one.



I'm loving my new phone cover I ordered off Amazon. It was only $1.60. At that price, you could change your phone cover to match your outfit. haha.
And lastly, I'm loving this topic "What I'm Loving Wednesdays" I have it in the back of my mind all week so it's a great way to focus on all the things that make me happy. I definitely plan to continue participating in this link up every week.

I hope everybody else is having a great week!

1 comment :