Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesdays".

I'm loving Skinny Cow's Chocolate & Peanut Butter ice cream sandwhiches. Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? I don't think so. And they're low fat, so I don't feel as guilty eating them. I'm loving my pink Ipad cover that came in the mail. Obviously, I would like it more if I had my ipad to put it on, but still, it's so pretty. :)

I'm loving Starbucks iced cocoa cappuccinos. I pretty much stick with the same thing everytime I go to Starbucks, so it was nice to try something new. I'm loving Pure Seduction from VS and I love their body butter, it dries faster than normal lotion. And they're having a sale- 8 for 35.00, I may have to go and stock up. I'm loving that Evan seems to be feeling a little bit better. He's still coughing, snotty, and sleeping more than usual, but when he's awake, he's acting more like himself. Carter has been sleeping a little more and has coughed a couple of times, but no congestion or runny nose, so hopefully he won't catch it. I'm looking forward to getting past this and getting some sleep. ;) What are you loving this Wednesday?

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness! Your little guys are TOO SWEET!
    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!
    ~Bec@littlelucylu
    Come over for a visit if you get a chance! :-)

    ReplyDelete