Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie this week for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"

I'm loving that I've actually managed to get it together and participate this week, I haven't been able to for a few weeks.

I'm loving that I get to shop for a little girl. We're going to a friend's daughter's first birthday party on Friday and shopping for a little girl has been so much fun. All the pink girly toys and fun, frilly dresses--so precious.
Here's a picture a dress I got her at Target for 6.99!! I know that a dress is not a fun birthday present for a little girl, but I have two boys and I am not going to miss this opportunity to do a little girly clothes shopping. :) I'm getting her some toys too.

I'm loving that we were able to meet up with the birthday girl (her actual birthday was yesterday) for lunch at McDonald's.

I'm loving the set up we have in our front room to corrall the boys. It's the perfect, safe spot to put them if I need to get something done like dishes or cooking. This wasn't the decor I had in mind for the formal living room, but it's so practical right now and that wins out over being pretty.

I'm loving that I've been able to catch up on my reading. I've finished a couple of books off my reading list and I'm currently reading "Water for Elephants"

I'm loving "Words With Friends" It's so addicting! If you play, look me up. My username is SamanthaPlus2. I'm not great, but I'm getting better.


I'm loving diet lemonade from Chik-Fil-A. So refreshing and much better for me than a frozen coffee drink.

I'm loving that the mall opens at 8:00am for walkers, so I can still take walks with my friends and not have to worry about the miserable heat. It's 95 degrees today!!

I'm loving all our plants that we got planted this year. I've never done well with plants, they always die, we've never grown vegetables and this year we have several. We have basil, cilantro, lavender, oregano, chives, tomatoes, peppers, etc. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm learning a lot and from looking at other people's blogs, I have some great ideas for next year. As pitiful as our little vegetable garden looks, I'm so proud of it.

These are the flowers on our front porch that Greg and his mom got and planted while she was here.
My herbs in my deck pots
Our vegetable garden with several different types of tomatoes and peppers.

And of course, I'm loving these goobers. I was out on the deck taking pictures of my herbs for this post and I turn around and see these two. Haha, never a dull moment.


What are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments :

Post a Comment