Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Dump

I've taken several pictures over the past couple of weeks that I wanted to post, and I few that I took to blog about but never got around to it, so this is a photo dump/random, catch up blog post. It'll be all over the place. Mostly, it'll be pictures of the boys that I wanted to upload.

I took the boys to Old Navy right before I got sick and got them some clothes for spring/summer. They are completely out of hand-me downs and gifts that I got at my baby shower, so I got to start from scratch with their wardrobe. It's been so fun picking out clothes for them. I got some things from Crazy 8, Gymboree, Kohl's, Old Navy, and Target. I have a few more things to get them so they're set for warm weather.
I thought a lot of these things would like nice for church, too. I definitely love the preppy look, lots of khakis, polo shirts, and plaid shorts.

The boys each got a balloon from the grocery store one day when we went and they played with those things ALL day. They loved them! Here's Carter taking a break, but he had to have his balloon with him.
 (the pictures are out of order)

Greg with the boys at the play area in the mall. I needed to get a couple of things, so they stayed here while I shopped. I love this arrangement, we'll definitely be doing this more often.



 I was sweeping one morning and Evan got my broom and started sweeping too. He laughed and laughed, so of course, Carter wanted in on the action. I went and got him a mop and they had the best time.









Harris Teeter was doing their "Super Double Days" where they double coupons up to 1.98, I took advantage and ran there during the boys nap and stocked up. I got all this for about $35.00.

I picked up this local magazine that has local events and information and Carter started saying "dog" and pointing at it, He had to have it. They both love dogs.












Finally done with the catch up stuff from being sick. Next blog post--our weekend recap. I feel so much better being caught up on blogging. I've been marking off a lot of things off our to do list lately and it feels so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment