Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pool Time

A couple weeks ago, we went to see my friend and her daughter and swim in their neighborhood pool. She lives in the neighborhood that's connected to the one we're moving into at the end of this month.
We got there before her, so we killed time by taking pictures in the car.

The boys wrapped these around themselves and walked this way.

The boys played in the pool for awhile without their floaties. They begged me to not make them wear them since they could touch the bottom of the pool in the shallow end.

They loved the freedom of not wearing the puddle jumpers. I think they could swim with a little practice, but they'll only practice with a swim instructor. If Greg or I try and help them, they refuse.


Carter loved going under the water, he thought it was so fun that he could go under and sit on the floor of the pool.


I put sunscreen on both boys, but must not have got Evan as good as I got Carter, because he had his first sunburn that evening. It didn't both him at all, but I felt horrible about it.



We spent about 2-3 hours out there swimming. It was hot and we didn't want to get out. The boys had a blast and slept like babies that night.

No comments :

Post a Comment