Thursday, March 5, 2009

California Dreaming


So, it's late and I should be in bed, but I wanted to write a quick update about my trip to California for Valentine's day weekend. I meant to write about it sooner, but just never got around to it. Greg had a 2 week class for work in California and flew out on February 8th and was coming back on February 20th. One of my oldest friends, Brandi Milloy lives in Hollywood now, so they were going to meet up for dinner on Friday night and then she was going to show him around Hollywood afterwards. I was so jealous that he got to see her and get to sightseeing in Hollywood. Wednesday night we were on the phone and Greg told me he bought me a plane ticket to come out there for Valentine's weekend and that my flight took off in about 4 hours from D.C.!! I was so excited, luckily I was already packed since I was planning on driving down and spending the weekend in Augusta with my family, so I got off the phone and drove to D.C. and was on a plane a couple of hours later. I got to spend Valentine's day with Greg and see my friend Brandi. I had a great time, Brandi was such a great host. She took us to a great italian restaurant, Pinkberry for dessert, an outdoor mall, and drove around most of Hollywood showing us around. It was so much fun!! I even ran into an actor from one of my favorite movies, Cloverfield, while walking around in Hollywood and got a picture with him. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Thanks Brandi for showing us such a great time and thanks Greg for the wonderful surprise!
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment