Friday, February 11, 2011

3 Days Behind

Ah! I'm 3 days behind on the All You Need Is Love Challenge and I never did post on UnDomestic Momma's Two Question Tuesday. Greg and I have been up the past two nights with Evan. We think he's teething. We've actually been saying that for a couple of months now, anytime he's fussy, chewing on his fingers a lot, drooling, etc, we're like "Oh, I bet he's teething", but I really think he is this time. Greg actually took yesterday off and went in late today, it's been that bad. We're making a trip to Target this afternoon to get some baby tylenol and orajel. We'll also be searching the internet for tips on dealing with teething at night. But, in the meantime, I figured I'd try and catch up with the challenge.

Question 3-If I could travel anywhere this snowy February I would LOVE to go here:

Well, it actually hasn't been that snowy here. We're getting completely jipped (sp?). Last winter we had a ton of snow, this year, we've had maybe an inch or two. So sad! But, I would love to go to the following places.

Sandals Resort in Jamaica. Greg and I went there for our Weddingmoon and loved it. We had such a great time. We want to try and go back one of these days. They have a family resort called "Beaches" which is also all inclusive but they allow kids. We think it'd be fun to take the boys when they're older.


Cabo San Lucas. This was one of the stops on our cruise and I loved it. I would love to stay an an all inclusive resort there.


Savannah--I don't care what time of year, I just want to go. It's on my 101 list to do.


Day 4-For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook...

I just made these for the first time and they're so easy. I haven't had time to take pictures, so I did a google image search and found these at The Three Of Us Blog. They're so easy. You just get a Wilton Mold from Michael's for $1.99 and some melting chocolate in whatever colors you want and some oreos. Melt the chocolate and fill the mold half way, put the oreo in and top with more melted chocolate. Put it in the fridge to set and then pop them out. Super easy! and they're delicious.




Day 5-What I {LOVE} about my friends is...

I love that I've been able to make some really good friends that I've stayed close with over the years. That is so hard when you move every 3 years. I've been so lucky to have friends that everytime I talk to and see them, it's like no time has passed since the last time I saw them. We just pick up right where we left off. I love that I have friends that have been willing to fly out and visit me, which is so nice! I love that some of my old friends that I haven't been able to keep in touch with as easily are on Facebook now, I love catching up with old friends and seeing what they're up to. I also love having a good guy friend, I'm such a bad friend--I'm awful about calling people and answering my phone, I'm lazy about getting together--this is all something I'm working on, but it's nice to have a guy friend who doesn't care about all that stuff. ;)

I'm going to do my best to be on time with the rest of the challenge this weekend.



No comments :

Post a Comment