Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Survivor-Redemption Island

Greg and I love watching Survivor. It's one of the few shows that we watch weekly and never get behind on. This season, they're doing things a little different. When somebody gets voted off, instead of leaving the show, they go to an island by themselves where they will stay until the next person is voted off. When the next person joins them on the island, they have a competition and the winner stays. Eventually, the remaining cast member is able to rejoin the others back at the game. This makes things a little more complicated since the players have to worry about the person they're voting off coming back into the game. I think this is definitely going to be interesting, but I'm not sure if I like the idea. We'll see.

Since we're only one episode into the season, I'm not sure which players I like yet, but one thing I do know for sure is that I think Phillip is CRAZY!! He's the one who keeps claiming he was a former special agent, but underneath his name where they normally put their occupation, there's a question mark behind it, which I think is hilarious. I think Phillip is this season's "Coach".


I'm looking forward to tonight's episode and can't wait to start learning more about the players so I can figure out who else I like and who else I'd like to see go home.

No comments :

Post a Comment