Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I've seen "What I'm Loving Wednesday" on several blogs and thought I'd participate this week. I'm linking up with This Kind Of Love.

I'm absolutely loving my Ipod Touch. I've had it for over a year, but I've really become addicted to it lately, it's so easy to check my email and google reader from anywhere. It's perfect when I'm rocking a sleeping baby, I can catch up on reading blogs at the same time. Also, I downloaded a free Kindle application and I can read books on my Ipod Touch.


So, the second thing I'm loving is the Kindle app. I was so, so, so against the Kindle. I didn't understand the appeal, I love "real" books and swore I'd never use a Kindle, but after trying it on my ipod touch, I'm hooked. I've already put it on my Christmas list. I can read a book anywhere, anytime. I can read with one hand. It's silent, no loud page turning. I can read in bed in the dark since there's a light on the ipod touch, so I can turn off my lamp which makes it easier for Greg to sleep. It is seriously the best thing ever! If only I could add the books I already own to it for free (I'm not paying twice for the same book), then I could easily reach my goal of reading all the books I own.


That a brand new Dollar Tree opened up on Sunday. I love the Dollar Tree. I don't like all dollar stores (dollar general-yuck) but I love the Dollar Tree, especially new ones. I've always liked looking around there, but with my new craft obsession, it's the perfect place to pick up suppplies.


I'm loving that Greg only has 2 more days of work and then a 3 day weekend. I love it when he has 3 day weekends.

I'm loving that the weather is warming up. I am so ready for spring.

I hope everybody is having a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment