Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 6



Today is Day 6 of the All You Need is Love Blog Challenge. Today's topic is:
I {LOVE} to blog because....

I love to blog because it's a great to have something to look back on, almost like a digital memory book. I don't journal, but I feel that this is the next best thing. I love looking back at the boys' month posts and seeing what they looked like and what they were up to. I love looking at posts that I did about trips we took or recipes I tried. Since we live so far from our families, it's also a great way to update them on how everything is going. Instead of having to email all of them or try and call all of them, I can just update the blog with pictures and stories. If you read my last post, I'm awful about calling people and answering my phone. So, it's much easier to blog. I want to do better about blogging, because there's so much of the past 6 months that I haven't blogged but I want to remember. It's been so busy around here with 2 babies, but when they're older I want to be able to look back and read about how are time was spent with them. I want to blog more often and include more pictures. This is one of my main goals that I'm working on right now. Even if it's boring, every day things that nobody wants to read, I want to be able to go back and see what our lives were like because I know I'll forget a lot of it, I've already forgot a lot about the first few months of the boys lives because we were so sleep deprived and it went by so fast.

No comments :

Post a Comment