Friday, February 18, 2011

Walking

Ugh, I hate coming up with titles for my posts. I'm not very creative.

When the boys were first born, Greg and I would go on walks with them almost every night until the weather got too cold. I've been waiting all winter to go on our walks again and it's finally warming up! I'm so excited. It's going to be in the 70's today and tomorrow and then in the low 50's until next Wednesday. I'm so looking forward to spring. The other day Greg and I bundled up the boys and took them for a walk even though it was chilly outside, but it's just not the same. I like going on walks as a family, and some days the boys and I just need to get out of the house while Greg is at work. Since it's been so cold, this usually means a trip to the store or the mall just to browse, which usually ends up with me buying something. So, warmer weather will probably save us a little bit of money. :) Although with warmer weather I'll have to buy the boys some cute hats, shorts, bathing suits, a little pool for the yard, and I'm sure I'll think of some other "necessities" that the boys need for warm weather. So, maybe it won't save us money, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Here's some pictures of our attempt at a walk in the cold weather. I think the boys look pitiful. :(




The boys are 6 months old today!! They have their 6 month check-up next Wednesday, so I'll wait and post their 6 month pictures and stats after that appointment. They have to get several immunizations plus a flu shot. :( Poor little guys.

No comments :

Post a Comment