Thursday, September 6, 2012

Enchiritos

This recipe was fast, easy, and delicious. Greg and I both loved it and plan on having it again. It was the perfect weeknight meal. I didn't get a picture, so I'm using the one from the website, that I found on Pinterest.


Enchiritos
Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
1 can refried beans
8 flour tortillas
1 28 ounce can red enchilada sauce (I like Old El Paso)
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown the meat and drain. Add the taco seasoning and water to the beef and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Add a scoop of beans and a scoop of meat to each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and place, seam side down, in a 13x9 casserole dish. Instead of spraying the dish with nonstick spray, I spoon a little of the enchildada sauce in the dish and spread around before arranging the tortillas in the casserole dish. Cover the tortillas with the enchilada sauce and top with cheese. Bake for 20-30 minuntes.

No comments :

Post a Comment