Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

Last weekend was a 3 day weekend for Greg, which I always love. Friday morning, we went to a park and then out to lunch at Taco Bell. The Taco Bell near us has an indoor playground, so the boys were able to play while we ate, so that was nice. 

After the boys nap, we went to a pumpkin patch. I'm actually going to do an entire post on that, so I won't post any pictures right now. Saturday, we went to the park again. The weather has been so nice, we just have to take advantage and spend as much time outside as we can.

Evan looks crabby here, but I promise he was having a good time.


The boys played so good while we were there. They love being at the park.


There's a little table at the under the playground that kids like to sit and talk. There were three girls down there talking and Evan decided to join them.

Then Carter made himself comfortable too. haha. The girls were so sweet to them.

Carter's all up in the conversation.

Them they just started talking with this sweet girl.

Later, a little boy about their age came over and they were all fast friends. It was so cute to watch them, I got the biggest kick out of it. At this age, kids don't really play together as much as play "beside" each other, so it's really fun to start seeing them interact with other kids.


They were peeking through the holes and all laughing.


So cute.

The boys love pirates, so when I was at Target and saw they had pirate hats and swords in the party section for $2.00, I had to get them for the boys. They loved them, they would say "Pirate, ARGH!" haha. They had to wear the hats for the rest of our shopping, which included running to the grocery store afterwards. We got a lot of comments on how cute our little pirates were.
Sunday morning, when it was just me and Evan up, I went into the other room for maybe 2 minutes, I came back and Evan had managed to get into the pantry, find an open box of pasta and the blender and poured the box of pasta into the blender. I came around the corner just as he was finishing up pouring it in and he said "TA DA!!" and was so proud of himself. He sat in the floor playing with the past for over half an hour. He would dump, sort, pretend to eat it, etc. He had the best time.

We had a great weekend and I'm excited to post the pictures from our first pumpkin patch of year. I also have some cute pictures of the boys from our multiples playdate today. And I have a fun pumpkin recipe to share later this week-and it's not a dessert. Exciting stuff. ;)

1 comment :

  1. Connor has that grey pirates shirt too (I think it came with green plaid shorts!).

    ReplyDelete