Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Greenfield Farm

I have not been posting as much as I'd like lately. I came down with something awful last week and was sick for 4-5 days. We haven't been up to much, but I still don't like to get behind on posting pictures and stories about the boys. Saturday, after the boys nap and lots of cold medicine, we decided to take the boys to the small pumpkin patch just down the road from us (about 3-4 miles). It wasn't very busy and the boys had a blast.

There's so much to do at this pumpking patch. It's the only one we go to that costs to get in, but it's worth it. The boys were able to do so much more this year than they did last year.

They loved this slide on top of the hay bales.


There's a toddler area that's blocked off with a fence with all kinds of riding toys. Carter spent most of the time here. He loved it, he went from toy to toy. Greg stuck with Carter and I followed Evan. Evan was all over the place, there was a slide that he went down over and over.

Here's Evan feeding the horse some corn. I love when they do sweet things like this.

Here's the toddler area.

The spider hay bale with a slide on the end.

A bigger hay bale maze that kids could run around on and go down the slide. It's for much older kids and Evan wanted to go over there so bad. He would have been fine if there was nobody else, but I didn't want the older kids to have to watch out for a 2 year old. so, we skipped that area.

Evan was saying "where's Carter?" They both put their hands up like that anytime they say "where's.."

Having a hot dog for dinner.

My pictures area little out of order since some came from my phone and some came from my camera.


Evan had to climb the spider web like the big kids.

He went down this slide so many times. He'd get to the bottom and say "more" and go back around again.




Evan on the hayride. It was packed.


Carter was so good on the hayride. It was really long and after a little while they wanted to move their legs, but they did good.

In the petting zoo area.


On the way out the lady gave the boys each a small pumpkin for free. They were so excited! They carried them to the car and wouldn't let go of them. We actually had to hide them after they went to bed because they wanted to hold them in the house and we were afraid they'd drop them and bust them open in the house.


We had a lot of fun, even though I was sick, I'm so glad we went. I love seeing the boys run around and get excited about things. Here's a picture of them last year at the same pumpkin patch. Look how small they were!! You can read about that trip here. I can't belive how much they've changed since then.

No comments :

Post a Comment