Sunday, November 25, 2012

Park and Sonic

We're home from Georgia, so now it's time to post about our trip. I tried to do it at my parents, but it just didn't happen. We stayed busy with the boys and spending time with my family.

Monday, we took the boys to the park near my parents house and then to Sonic for lunch. It was pretty cold the first few days we were in Georgia, which I wasn't expecting. It's normally pretty warm this time of year, last year I have pictures of the boys wearing shorts at my parents in November.

Evan loved the seesaw, he liked riding it and then he gave his dinosaurs a ride on it.

Carter was perfectly content swinging the entire time.

It's a cute little park next to a church and we've never seen anybody else there. Neither have my parents.


After we played at the park, we took the boys to Sonic. I love Sonic, I don't care about the food, I'm all about the drinks. My favorite is a vanilla diet dr. pepper. Yum! The boys enjoyed eating outside.



After the boys nap, we let them color. Carter wanted to color the entire time we were there. I had brought lots of crayons, coloring pencils, and coloring books and the boys little desks are there, which are perfect to color on. Evan liked getting all the pencils out and counting them. He can count to ten now and loves doing it.




My parents had so many toys for the boys there. Some were from our house that we sent with my mom last time she came to visit, some were brand new ones that my parents bought just to have at their house and we went ahead and gave the boys their Christmas presents from my parents since my parents are coming up to Virginia to spend Christmas at our house. It's less stuff they have to bring with them.


Relaxing with Daddy after a long day of playing. The boys had a rough time. We're not sure exactly what it was.We cut out pacifiers except for nap time and bedtime, they were sick when we got there, and they were waking up early and tired, so we don't know if it was a combination of all those things or if we just now hit the terrible twos, but there were a lot of tantrums and a lot of cuddling and holding while we were there.

Papaw and Evan playing with the cars.

No comments :

Post a Comment