Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Obsession!

I have a new obsession. Football jerseys on little boys. They are probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I really wanted the boys to have some for the fall, so Greg asked his mom if she'd look in Tucson for some University of Arizona (his alma matter) jerseys. She was able to find some in size 18 months and sent them to us. (thanks!!). I had been waiting until the boys were in size 18 months to put them on them, but after getting them weighed at 13 months, I think they'll be in size 12 months for awhile. So, I tried them on and they actually fit great. I put a long sleeve white shirt underneath, so the jersey doesn't look too big at all.

Well, I only had one long sleeve white t-shirt in size 12 months (I seriously bought everything long sleeve or pants in size 18 months) so I let Carter wear the jersey first. I could not stop taking pictures of him. I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I actually washed the white long sleeve shirt the next day so Evan could wear his. I'm so obsessed. I don't think there's anything cuter. seriously. They look like such big boys in their jerseys and jeans. I am actually going to have those as one of the outfits in their fall pictures. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do outfit changes, but they look so cute in jerseys that I'm defintely going to have that as one of the outfits for their pictures.








Seriously--how cute are they?!? Don't you just want to sop them up with a biscuit?! Or like my friend, Brandi, would say "don't you just want to suck their chins?" haha.

The only thing that would make these jerseys cuter would be if Arizona actually had a good football team. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment