Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bounce and Play

Thursday afternoon we took the boys to Bounce and Play. We've been there once before. It's a place that has tons of blow up slides and things for kids to play on, they have a craft room where kids can color and make stuff, they have lots of comfy couches for the parents to sit and relax, there's a tv, wi-fi, a treadmill, cafe, etc. There's also a toddler play area for kids under 3. It's the perfect place to take the boys when it's too cold to go to the park. It's gated, so you don't have to worry about them escaping. It has a ball pit, tons of riding toys, costumes, a play kitchen, etc. The boys love it. The only down side is that you have to pay to get in. Luckily, kids under 2 get a discount. We'll probably be taking the boys there a lot this winter. Here's some pictures I got of them when we went.

This is Carter's favorite thing to do there. It's a riding toy that has a slide to go down on. He'll do it over and over.

And Evan's favorite thing to do. He loves the ball pit. He spent most of the time in there. They gross me out and before I had kids, I swore I'd never let my kids play in those things. Oh, all the things I said I'd never do.. :)



Both boys are full force into the climbing stage. They will try and climb anything and everything.





These were taken on my iphone and came out a little blurry, but you can kinda see all the stuff they have.

And they have stairs that lead up to the play kitchen and under the stairs are more toys and some costumes for the kids to play dress up in.

I'm hoping that we can find a few more indoor things to do this winter. The high this week has been in the low 40's, so we're not able to go to the park like we normally do. The days it gets up in the 50's or 60's, though, we'll definitely take advantage and get outside for a little bit.

No comments :

Post a Comment