Thursday, December 1, 2011

Georgia Trip-Outside Play

The weather was all over the place while we were in Georgia. One day it'd be so cold we'd have the heat on, the next it'd be so hot we'd have the air conditioning on. That is one thing I do not miss about Georgia. I didn't bring a lot of warm weather clothes for the boys, but it ended up being warm for most of the time. I personally like cooler weather for fall/winter, but the good thing about warmer weather is the boys getting to play outside. Here's some pictures of them playing while we were in Georgia.

This is the backyard at my parents old house. We made a couple trips there while we were in.

The boys loved this old shed.



I love how happy Evan is in this picture.

I don't know why, but Carter loved this area. He sat and played there a lot.








I'm going to try and wrap up our Georgia trip in the next two blog posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment