Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pinterest Fail

So, it's not secret that I'm addicted to Pinterest. I use it to figure out what we're having for dinner, what book I should read next, fun craft ideas, etc. I have a folder for style tips like outfit ideas, make-up tips, and hair tutorials. This morning I tried a sock bun that I saw on Pinterest that I thought looked so cute. I always wear my hair up when I'm around the house, so I thought it'd be fun to find some cute updo's to look more put together. The tutorial looked so simple and the girl's hair looked so CUTE! Well, I tried it out and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but mine did not turn out like her's did. I'm going to try blow drying straight to see if that helps tomorrow.

Here's how the one on Pinterest looked. All cute and neat--but not too neat.

And mine--looking like a rat's nest.

No comments :

Post a Comment