Monday, January 30, 2012

Project 365 Week 4

Last week was rough. Everybody in the house was sick, I didn't even get a picture for January 25th. I'm really disappointed, but the last thing I was thinking about that day was getting a picture. I'll do a recap of last week, but here's the pictures for week 4 of Project 365.

It was cold and icy, I wish I was able to get a picture that truly showed how icy it was out.


Buffalo Chicken Salad. Greg and I have this for dinner several nights a week. and we have been since October. We're addicted. They're so good!!

The boys playing in the basement. I moved the date stamp so you could see that Evan was licking his toys. Crazy boy.

This was taken about 8 or 9 in the morning. This is how foggy it was. You can't see anything past our deck. It was so weird.

The boys never sit this close without rough housing. It was so cute to see them sitting side by side, nice and calm.

Storytime with Mamaw.

No comments :

Post a Comment