Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 365 Week 3

This week has been exhausting, I didn't do very good with my project 365. I took a picture every day, but they weren't good pictures. Hopefully, I'll do better nextw eek.

We hit some really good sales and stocked up on coffee for my Keurig. This raspberry chocolate flavor is a seasonal flavor and I got the last two boxes Target had. Kohl's was already sold out.

Carter throwing a tantrum. It's been that kind of week, you'll see from the other pictures.

This is the day that I read up on aperature and tried out some new settings on my camera.

I think the boys look so handsome in their polo shirts, this is an instagram picture from my iphone.

Yes, this is gross, but it's the ONLY picture I took for the entire day. I was trying to get a picture of his black eye. The snot does help convey how my week was going.

I got out some stuff to donate to a yard sale at the church and the boppies were some of the items that I was donating. Evan decided to make himself comfortable. I thought he look so cute.

And this picture pretty much sums up the ENTIRE week. It's been a rough one. Some days are just going to be harder than others and this week was full of them. I'm SO happy that it's the weekend and I'm able to recharge a little bit.

No comments :

Post a Comment